GO Church Men’s Ministry:
Connecting men to Christ and to each other to strengthen our
bond of brotherhood and fellowship for encouragement, support,
and accountability towards the fulfillment of each man’s
Our Vision and Goals:
1) To help each Man become more Christ-like in his walk before God and in his Relationships.
2) To build a network of Strength and Support so that our men don’t face their challenges alone.
3) To cultivate an atmosphere among men that encourages Transparency and Accountability about our struggles.
4) To promote a set a values that encourages Service to others and a life of Commitment and Faithfulness.
5) To develop a clear strategy and practice of Christian Outreach to our community that helps define our sense of Purpose.
Our 4 Strategies:
1) Regular Gathering: We plan to meet monthly, usually on the first Sunday evening of every month, 6:00 pm at GoChurch.
2) Special Events: Several months during the year we will plan to meet for Recreational Events or Outings instead of 1st Sunday.
3) Outreach: These will be events aimed at Sharing Christ with others: Service Projects, Community Events, Missions Trips.
4) Men’s Encounter Retreat: We plan to have a special Men’s Retreat at least once per year so that our men will encounter times of refreshing and insight in the Presence of the Lord.